"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us."
2 Corinthians 4:7 NIV

Friday, October 22, 2010

A Mother's Prayers

I've missed blogging. I hope once I adapt to my new schedule I'll find time to fit it in again.


This won't take long. (to write or read.) I had to share this video with you. My daughter tagged me on facebook and I saw it this morning at the gym.


How many times have you seen a woman at the gym watching a video on her iPhone with tears streaming down her face?


Well that was me this morning!


Here's why.




The note next to her video post read:


Well, momma's prayers are being answered. the Lord has really been tugging on my heart lately. wrote this song tonight.. still needs a lot of work, but it's definitely the cry of my heart. i hope it touches yours.

4 comments:

Katie's Mom said...

Miss your posts! Hope you're able to get back to doing them again soon. Hugs & Prayers!

Shawna Marie Bryant said...

Thank you. It's nice to be missed. :)

I plan to write several posts this coming week, so stop back over.

indig0dragon said...

That was stunningly beautiful. What a wonderful talent and spirit.

Mary Swarts said...

Wow that was completely INCREDIBLE!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails